Old boundary stones remain all over the region : while walking through meadows or forests, visitors may find these monoliths. They were placed by the Bernese when they annexed the region from the Free County of Burgundy in 1648 after the Thirty Years War.
One of the most famous is located in the small village name "La Pesse".
- Open all year round :
- Recorded as a Classification Historical Monument :
- Animaux acceptés :
- Audio-guides :
- Free activities :